Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swapping Characters From Within Servers
Exactly what the title says, like in native how you have troop selection, here we could have character selection. This would allow for more runs to be completed, ie if a server is overpopulated with ranged and full with many people spam clicking to join, a person could swap to their infantry character to keep the run going. Also, due to the lower number of server slots being opened, it would encourage more people to fill up another server thus increasing overall server population. I suggested this in another thread but after to encouraging posts I decided it deserved its own topic. Comments concerns, criticisms below please.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
I like this idea, tho only concern is people that are bringing in cades, could they not just quickly switch multiple times to maximise how many cades they can get?
Loots
August 2015 - Barbutte with Coif
July 2019 - Leather Overmail
(01-09-2015, 12:18 AM)Jayce link Wrote: I like this idea, tho only concern is people that are bringing in cades, could they not just quickly switch multiple times to maximise how many cades they can get?

I don't think this would be an issue. As of now people can only spawn in multiple times by leaving the server and rejoining.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(01-09-2015, 12:18 AM)Jayce link Wrote: I like this idea, tho only concern is people that are bringing in cades, could they not just quickly switch multiple times to maximise how many cades they can get?
This should basically work the same way as now(people leave the server, rejoin, spawn in on the spawn waves) just this should all be accomplished from inside the server. you should not be able to swap to be tomed in.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
And that is against the rules Ribbed.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(01-09-2015, 12:51 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: And that is against the rules Ribbed.
yes it is, he is only pointing out that it can be done by that method.
swapping troop in native doesn't take effect until you die and re spawn, if the system was the same then it would require a tome or re spawn wave for the change to take place, if you tried to keep dieing on spawn you would just end up with what happens now, swap to spec, then be stuck until a tome or re spawn wave. so really this isn't a huge concern provided the same coding is implemented
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Yeah, it's pain sometimes to make a run with no shielder and none risks to rejoin with another char on full server. I wonder however if the char swap would not lead to decreasing difficulty by making it possible to optimize the roster while currently the team must just go on with what is given and try to handle...
Thats a nice idea. would make runs run more smooth
+1 i like this idea  Smile
Hey Dad i mean happy "wait did you just call me dad" - Consaweber
"Lemon is epic"- Social_Man
"2mill is nothing" - Scream/Thunder
"I will never complain about the loot system again" - F4ravin
"Every fart is a gamble im pissing out my ass" - BLUZARK
Me - 8th letter of the alphabet " WS " - ReMz