Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you want this to happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do want
71.43%
25 71.43%
Don\'t want
17.14%
6 17.14%
Don\'t want to want it but want it
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New event idea, Roll the dice. Need Suggestions!
So basically i've had this idea for a long time and i am currently taking suggestions for a Roll the dice event!

This shall be a fun event so i hope no one takes this seriously Smile

Basically the idea is, at the start of every wave i use a random online number generator which corresponds to a random thing we have to do for that one wave! for example

Number 1!  Good loot jaja! Every time you get a drop you do a 360 jump for 1 wave

These are some others i have thought of and some from friends:

NEW!

Please post your suggestions on this thread, i need at least 60!

-Let me know if you guys think this is a good idea or not Smile and please, keep this thread clean.
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Quote:Barnlsy lad! Everyone speak Ryan whole waveee. (skip all uneeded words)

Noone can beat Ryan in his mothertongue(Ryan we both know you love Curry and your country <3)

One suggestion:
Swap stuff. Let someone choose your gear for one wave which is only marketplace stuff. You can ask Elmo but this is even more fun than spawning with random gear.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Swadian Berserkers: Everyone grabs their stuff to furiously slash any team member nearby. Whoever dies first, wins and +1 death!! Possibly toming afterwards  Tongue
Would be great to see this happen Big Grin
Hey Dad i mean happy "wait did you just call me dad" - Consaweber
"Lemon is epic"- Social_Man
"2mill is nothing" - Scream/Thunder
"I will never complain about the loot system again" - F4ravin
"Every fart is a gamble im pissing out my ass" - BLUZARK
Me - 8th letter of the alphabet " WS " - ReMz
I endorse this idea
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
Wouldn't this be better if everyone had a random number generator? Would be a bit of a mess if everyone started grunting.
Perhaps Elmo should roll twice, once for himself and once for the entire team. Of course you'd have to separate the ones that would only affect you from the once that would affect the team, though.

For instance:
roll 1: GG! For every kill you say GG in chat to the nord
roll 2: Switcharoo! Commandos have to use ranged whilst archers have to be at the shield wall slashing and shielding for 1 wave

Suggestion: Take position! You are not allowed to move until the wave is over
i'm a bit confused...is the idea that a roll is for the whole team? or each roll is assigned to an individual?

Suggestion:
Nka(Eastern Full Lies): on spawn, with your EK (starting with sword sheathed) unsheathe sword and start attacking a player to pretend to be a Trickster
MLG: only shoot rangers
Christmas Troll: wear/equip an item from christmas event (xmas hat or snowballs)
GZ: say gratz! or Gz! for every kill
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Each task will be assigned a number which will be put into a random number generator,
Not all of the listed tasks will be used ofc. These are just some I thought of quickly Smile

Each task will affect the whole team for the duration of that wave unless its a permanent task like Ugly Mug...

Keep the suggestions comming!!
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Quote:Compliment ! compliment everyone the whole round!

change this to "Praise Elmo": compliment elmo the whole round on his gear, playing abilities, and his general superiority to everyone else.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Please, no.  Big Grin