Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think of this idea ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes i like it (boss every wave)
26.32%
5 26.32%
Yes i Like it (boss on challenge waves)
68.42%
13 68.42%
Meh Could be better (comment down below)
0%
0 0%
(you thinks its cool but) U don\'t want it
5.26%
1 5.26%
NO Just NO
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nord Wave leaders
Now I hope this in the right place, but what this topic The jump in heigherarchy the jump from commander to prince is quite high so i thought there could maybe some people in between to plug the gaps, I thought it would/could be cool if every wave or every two waves there was a boss. No I'm not talking like one that is really hard to kill and has legendary loots or anything to big. it would be like the wave leader. Say you are wave ten on normal and zweihanders spawn the boss of that wave would be the zweihander chieftan or something like that he would be like a normal zweihander just with maybe a different look to show he is the wave leader. and wave one would be like the levy leader or the farm manager,  something like that someone who is per say "in charge" of the nords.

Now  the leader should be a little harder to kill but not ridiculously overpowered compared to their companions,  a little higher experience and gold drops, maybe a variety of drops depending on whether its on normal hard or rag, Also if people feel every wave is  a bit to much then it should be done on the challenge wave.

If you like this idea post some wave leader ideas below. 
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby
I support this idea, it would be nice to have some new bosses introduced, under condition the difficulty balance is reasonably maintained.