Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(27-09-2015, 06:09 PM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=47440.msg243971#msg243971 date=1443377172]
[quote author=Adam242411 link=topic=47440.msg243966#msg243966 date=1443374449]
I have a suggestion about my new armour Plate over leather, why this is not usable by Royal Guard?
well, what is it usable by currently and what are its stats, none have dropped before yours.
[/quote]

Legionnaire and Zweihander
16 weight, 78 body, 36 leg

I am sure the reason it is not for Royal Guards is apparent.
[/quote]

I want.  So much.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Yeah I hope that be usable on Royal Guard too

Legendary items:

Plate over leather-27.09.2015
Eastern Full Scale-04.09.2018
Leather Overmail-04.09.2018

About the Zweihander...

I feel like compared to the legionnaire, the Zwei is inferior and here is my reasoning:

The Zwei has the same 2h as the legionnaire 1h. This is a good amount of 2h and should stay the same. However the thing that bugs me is that the Legio has the throwing of a tier 3/4 pikeman.  That means in addition to the crazy 1h that the legio has, the standard increases in power strike, and 2 more shielding, it has the throwing skill of nearly a t4 pikeman. In conclusion, the legionnaire is Superior in nearly every way.

I think a good way to make Zwei on par with Legio would be to give Zwei a modest increase of either 1 power strike and/or athletics or 20 2h WP.

I want to hear what everyone else thinks about the Zwei and Legio comparison and whether or not it is an equal playing field between the two.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

The Zwie is made for pure attack damage via 2h, its the best class you use for shield wall slashing, apart from some marauders with superior weaponry.

the legio is better 1h and a better back up shielder but i would take a slasher set of zwies anyday, there job is to hit hard at the shield wall and they do it very very well

legios are a fun class and you can do multiple of things it doesn't make it a superior class
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Zwei op all i need to say

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-11-2015, 03:00 PM)Woody link Wrote: Zwei op all i need to say

im with woody on this
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
The only class i can think of that needs a boost is Aventurier it should get Power strike of 8 as Pavise Champion has the same atm

did someone say aventurier?
Just want to bring up some items me and others think need changing
Short Heavy Cade
Apprentice not Siege Engineer

Eastern Katana
40p vs ab 44p and Elegant Greatsword,Bidenhander,Forlorn Hope... with 45-46p
Think it should be same as vgs at 48p or 47p

Dreaded War Pick
People have made the point that this should do more damage than Halogi's Torch

Ullrs Bane
Missile Speed 68 vs Stag at 70

Swadian Gauntlets/Steel Gauntlets/Studded Gauntlets/Noble Steel Gauntlets
Usable by Ranger as Halberdier can use it (add Steel Gauntlets) to Halberdier

Dragon Halberd/Dwarf Axe/Justice
Some one had the idea to make it like the Legacy that winter made with the (69c and 93 speed ?) just make it slow with more cut

(16-12-2015, 07:38 AM)Woody link Wrote: Just want to bring up some items me and others think need changing
Short Heavy Cade
Apprentice not Siege Engineer
Not a new idea.  As much as I support it being T3 instead of T4, I don't see it happening any time soon.

(16-12-2015, 07:38 AM)Woody link Wrote: Eastern Katana
40p vs ab 44p and Elegant Greatsword,Bidenhander,Forlorn Hope... with 45-46p
Think it should be same as vgs at 48p or 47p
Katanas aren't for stabbing.

(16-12-2015, 07:38 AM)Woody link Wrote: Dreaded War Pick
People have made the point that this should do more damage than Halogi's Torch
Although I don't like the idea of simply slapping more damage onto the DWP, an already very powerful and fast weapon, some brainstorming on this would be nice.  Let's get some ideas on how these two weapons should be compared to each other and what stats they should have.

(16-12-2015, 07:38 AM)Woody link Wrote: Ullrs Bane
Missile Speed 68 vs Stag at 70
Nah, the Stag is meant to be slower, but more powerful.  It makes sense that a more powerful bow shoots faster.

(16-12-2015, 07:38 AM)Woody link Wrote: Swadian Gauntlets/Steel Gauntlets/Studded Gauntlets/Noble Steel Gauntlets
Usable by Ranger as Halberdier can use it (add Steel Gauntlets) to Halberdier
But Ranger=/=Halberdier.  Just as Defender Gauntlets aren't for Halberdier, neither shall Steel Gauntlets be.

(16-12-2015, 07:38 AM)Woody link Wrote: Dragon Halberd/Dwarf Axe/Justice
Some one had the idea to make it like the Legacy that winter made with the (69c and 93 speed ?) just make it slow with more cut
There are 3 weapons listed there.  I hope you don't mean all 3 should have those stats.  I am totally in favor of the Dragon Halberd getting some work done on it, though.  Ideas and thoughts, please.