Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(18-09-2015, 01:44 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: All those house crafted top tier swords that you mentioned Woody are still better than the AB.  Bidenhander and EGS have 1 more cut,  Forlorn Hope has 2 more cut.  Elegant Flamberge has 26 more length for the same cut.  And before you start saying that that amount is inconsequential.  The armor upgrades we all pay many many millions for are only 2 points at a time unless you can get Gothic Plate.
I think of usable as a key thing with it being not a Zwei locked weapon/Commando it Tr3  and it being a bastard it just to much and to add to the fact Ab it gone from 50c 55c 60c What in 1 year ?

(18-09-2015, 01:44 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: As for EK verses Dwarf Axe.  Same thing as i said for the swords.  Added to the fact that the Dwarf axe drops on hard mode right now while the EK drops on rag after wave 10.  And if I had stuff I wanted to sell, I would buy Tarrod's Dwarf axe.
He wants 20-25m sniper can use Ek that all i need to say

(18-09-2015, 01:44 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Woody about the SoK.  It is now a direct upgrade to both Commando Legendary shields.
The Tower is Xbow even you now this. If one get a buff the other should to (It drops from Odin so im using your on augment for the Ek vs the Axe) 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by DR. - 18-09-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM