Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
Not really my idea, however, in the case of the dwarf axe (and any other axes i might be forgetting). I believe giving them the pierce damage type would be an interesting and logical change.

Not sure how many of you have tried out Taleworlds newest DLC Viking Conquest, but in this instalment, they made a move to change all axe type weaponry to the pierce damage type. Just because a weapon isn't pointy doesn't mean it can't pierce through armour. There's a reason you hack down trees with an axe and not a sword. Axes, as far as the real world counterparts go, rely on small area impact damage, made deadly by the one sided weight of the axe which harnesses and focusses the entire weight and force of the weapon onto a small area for tremendous damage (allowing you to pierce through things swords and other cutty things can't). This means you can't cleave through 5 heads in one swing but you can certainly put some serious pain on one head at a time. To give axes the same old cut damage that you get with your stock standard swords daggers doesn't do justice to its intended use.

I dunno, do what you like, i just think the dwarf axe is trying to compete with the top end swords and i think it should be in a bracket of its own.

Going Deep

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Donovan - 20-09-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM