Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(28-03-2016, 06:40 PM)Winter Wrote:
(28-03-2016, 01:37 PM)Woody Wrote: Was talking to some people how Ek vs Ab it a bit weird how there placed being almost the same. 

I was thinking Aurora Blade should be faster to make use of the "Bastard" This is not needed badly but what the point if there almost the same.

Like how the Worm Bane got a change from (Worm Bane +4spd -3c)

Old Aurora Blade
101 speed 
62c 

New Aurora Blade
105 speed
59c

And talking about Ek still not sure why it only 40p the fact that it Red for being best 2h for Sniper yet Ab has 44p Elegant Greatsword 46p Elegant Flamberge 44p.

Eastern Katana it may not be a weapon made for stabbing yet weapons like In/justice have 42p even the model looks like it would do more than most. 

New Eastern Katana
103 speed 
61c
44-47p

That may happen for the Aurora, but it is a bit large to be a weapon with that kind of speed behind it.  I will wait for more opinions on that.

Katanas are supposed to be slashy slashy, not stabby stabby D:  (I honestly don't see a few pierce on a cut damage slashing weapon mattering all that much)

It's true that katanas are in general poor at stabbing, but that is due to the curvature of the blade. If we want to be really picky about it the eastern katana has a straight blade and that desing should be effective even on thrusts. Anyways, in NI no one uses stab attacks on a 2h sword, so in terms of gameplay the matter is pretty irrelevant and the buff suggested would mean nothing

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by keru_90 - 29-03-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM