Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
Ok, real talk, no ramblings about real katanas. I think EK deserves a buff, stabbing damage is irrelevant, you might as well change it to a slash-only weapon. A damge/speed buff as McKiller99 suggested would be welcome, especially considering that right now AB is a better slashing weapon for zweis compared to EK, but costing much less (AB is currently sold for 6-8M and EK around 20M if i'm not mistaken). Looking at other bastard swords in the game and how their stats and prices are in comparison to similar 2h swords, i really think AB is overpowered: bastards like apsods or tempered steel bastard are worth around 2M, and have the same damage as swadian greatsword or steel crusader greatsword that price around 400k. It really bugs me that a bastard like AB is worth less gold and performs better than the 2h EK, since they are both legendaries and thus considered of the same tier. Give AB the wormbane treatment and small buffs to the EK, that's my suggestion if you want to keep a consistent balance between bastard swords ans 2h swords, and aurora would still be the best bastard in the game, slightly above justice/injustice (of course this is just my opinion, devs have their own picture of the game balance and i'll respect it).

Has aurora been overbuffed? Does EK deserve a better spot in the roster of slashing weapons? I'd like to hear other opinions on the matter, feel free to disagree

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by keru_90 - 29-03-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM