Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(29-03-2016, 07:24 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: No.  Because the EK is not top tier.  That's the Durendal.  And I think this is where the issue is coming in.  People are comparing the EK and AB not even giving consideration to the fact that what they need to be comparing is AB and Durendal.

Thank you for your reply. I didn't consider durendal as the proper sword for the comparison, maybe because AB, the top tier weapon for its class, is considered relatively cheap by the community. Is AB just extremely undervalued (in terms of gold) by players? Is it just a common drop, so that is sold not properly considering the stats? I'm now picking up again the price topic, yes, but if AB doesn't need a rebalance how justify its price? I'm just trying to understand, even if the matter is drifting away from the balance matter

In the end it's up to Devs to decide what to do, if AB is really intended to be the absolute best bastard sword then you're right, in comparison to durendal its stats are fine and doesn't need to be changed. I just don't like how the title of top-tier bastard swords is achieved by AB, namely multiple buffs, i'd have just created a brand new  legendary (maybe rarer than today's AB) to be the top of it's class. But hey, i'm no one to say how things should be done in this mod  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by keru_90 - 29-03-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM