Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(06-07-2016, 04:37 AM)Disco Wrote: I think that Swadian Boots should be usable by Halberdier because they currently don't have access to boots better than Light Plated Boots, despite being the armoured Pikeman class. Also they can use Swadian Gauntlets and would look much nicer with the complete set.

On the note of pikeman i would say Thanos Legacy,Vagabond Helmet,Barbutte With Coif could use a change as of the new Ornate Bascinet out classing them all. 

I would like to see Thanos Legacy be like Pc and Ranger helm,Vagabond Helmet be like Zwei helms and Barbutte With Coif be Fearsome/Knight Helm.

Ornate Bascinet 
Tr4/60 armor 1w

Barbutte With Coif
Tr4/55-56 armor 2w

Thanos Legacy 
Halb/62+ armor 3w?

Vagabond
Mar/59 armor 2w

Out of all of them Thanos Legacy may deserve the buff as when Barbutte was 50 armor i'm 95% sure it was 60 still. Other 2 are not needed but would be nice.

ps When i used Ornate Bascinet the weight was 2.8. 0.8 more than Barbutte With Coif.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by DR. - 06-07-2016, 06:11 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM