Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(10-07-2016, 08:51 PM)Winter Wrote: So we should buff the Royal Winged Helmet because it doesn't make sense that it is the best due to its model?  Okay, then...
The reasoning behind it was that the Valsgarde is a sort of special helmet and somewhat represents NI, so we did not want to make a new helmet that was better.  However, there wasn't much room for a Royal Guard helmet behind it, so it was put at the same armor value but much heavier, since weight seems to be common for the Royal Guard class.
Interesting my point was if Rg got a better helm that would make Royal Winged Helm orange etc. Anyway Vals would still be wanted  if it was 74 armor and eg 10w that how i was thinking. Very Interesting gothic helm Leg locked then ?

(10-07-2016, 10:29 PM)Xen Wrote: If you're trying to stab with the Mangler then you're doing something very very wrong.

It's by far my favorite weapon along side the Ancient Greatsword and I think it's fine the way it is.
Had hope as i know that a weapon can have no stab at all yet it had it. To add your other favorite weapon has 10w and can knock down people this game not 100% realistic.
I would like to see it gone then as like you said "If you're trying to stab with the Mangler then you're doing something very very wrong." 
As i sometimes use stab on accident when fighting nords as i use keys so that why is made no sense at the time why it was so low. 

Dose sun pike still have a 2nd mode as well even more why this idea had reason.

Side note do this with Navel and Eastern Glaive as well if it get done as they have the same problem all cut 0 poke.
(10-07-2016, 11:46 PM)Fury Wrote: I'm not a furry but I agree with the rest of this message x:
Sorry you can blame spell check and me not looking that part over lol or could change your name again Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by DR. - 11-07-2016, 04:55 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM