Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(19-08-2016, 07:17 AM)Winter Wrote:
(19-08-2016, 07:03 AM)Woody Wrote: Could just make placeholders for the 1st 2 things by using same model like how heavy bear was and other things. 
So eg Xbow boots could use Heavy Steel Greaves model till one is made/found ?

So just be 3 things you be place holding. As there small thing and the "new" models would look close to them anyway i cant see a problem ?  
  • Xbow - Heavy Steel Greaves
  • Ranger - Steel Gauntlets
  • Halb - Dark Steel Gauntlets

It is possible, but logistics have to be taken into account.  My best answer to this question is eventually something will happen maybe.  I am retired, man.  I am okay with it and I will argue for it, but convincing someone else to do it is not always possible (and at a certain point it would be faster to do it yourself to begin with) and I am too busy to do it myself.  There is also confirming that there will be future models for these items.

It takes time and coordination and honestly these things are not high up on the to-do list.  If I am not particularly busy in this upcoming week, maybe I'll work on some of these changes.  If not, maybe some glorious hero of a developer will do it for us.

*cough cough* maybe that new fangled dev can start on some new models for xbow and halberd boots/gaunt

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by KMOCHA - 19-08-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM