Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
I don't know if it's just me but I think infantry heroes should be buffed in general. They can take 3-4 hits on Hard and Ragnarok before dying, and their weapons aren't that great unless you're rich as hell. Their armors should be buffed to a level where they can take 3-4 swings from beserkers with decent armour like Heavy Lamellar. The role of the infantry heroes in Hard/Ragnarok is to shield or slash, they're pretty good at it, but slashing wise Pikeman heroes can out-damage most Zweihanders unless Zweis have AGS or extremely expensive items.

My suggestion is, buff the commando + hero locked weapons and armour to a significant level, or increase skills of heroes. Infantry is completely melee focused, and when other classes such as pikemans start to out-perform them in melee, they're kinda stuck in shielding only. Archers, pikeman and even xbow already out-damages them, and recently they're being out-damaged in melee as well. Since all heroes have insanely good legendary melee weapons, they can be as strong as commando heroes in melee as long as they have the money for it.

How to fix it? First of all this would be really great for commandos, as they're the least versatile class. At leastly with this, they'd be much stronger than other classes, and there would be a reason to go commando rather than pikeman. Pikeman really overshadows Commando.

My first suggestion is to increase weapon skills ands stats without buffing items. For example, a Zwei could have 300 two handed weapon skill while RG could have 300 one handed skill. The reason behind this is to make commandos significantly more damage dealing than other classes, even when using the same weapons. Their iron flesh could be increased as well to tank more damage.

My second suggestion is to increase weapon stats, but it's not as good as my first suggestion. For example, Swadian Hope could have a whopping 60c damage. Other classes would have to find or buy legendaries to reach the same damage as commando, while commando heroes would spend far less money to be more effective in melee.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by PurpleSmart_109 - 27-08-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM