Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(27-08-2016, 04:40 PM)PurpleSmart_109 Wrote: [... My second suggestion is to increase weapon stats, but it's not as good as my first suggestion. For example, Swadian Hope could have a whopping 60c damage. Other classes would have to find or buy legendaries to reach the same damage as commando, while commando heroes would spend far less money to be more effective in melee. ...]

Are you for real? I mean, I would be glad as I am mostly playing my Royal Guard, but I would clearly say no personnally as.. What the fuck? Did ye get hit by a rock to the head by a Nord or what? xD

Normal equipement having legendary stats ehh.. what ? What kind of solution is this? Imagine if this would be done, don't you think everyone is just going to leave the mod or just go infantry only? I mean holy crap, what about the legendaries then? 

Not a good idea my friend, I see your point, there are some fixes that are possible, alternatives, but buffing, and by so much, would be game breaking at all point. But some CRAFTED weapons and equipements are really underrated, and that's why I would recommend you to check the avaible equipement and see by yourself. You'll see that the regular commando gear that you see all around, even the swadian hope isn't that good. SH is decent, but there are way better alternatives.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by LordChaos - 29-08-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM