Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
So Phoenix Shield is red and Bulwark is not ok why?

Phoenix Hit Points 1500,Resistance 48 (Dragon Kite Shield Hit Points 1400,Resistance 45)
Bulwark Hit Points 1550,Resistance 45 (Resilience Hit Points 1500,Resistance 41)

It 3 Resistance and Hit Points 100 that Phoenix has over Dragon Kite Shield
It 4 Resistance and Hit Points 50 that Bulwark has over Resilience
Almost no difference to add there different. 

Btw if any wants to now Impervious Hit Points 1450,Resistance 47 - Orange is far atm 

All im saying is Bulwark has more of a right to be red atm then hero class stuff that not as good as some tr4 stuff (Zwei helms-->Gothic helm/Vals eg)

All tho i do see some other things that could happen.
Buff Impervious to Resistance 50 so all can be red Or could just follow  a buff of 3 Resistance and Hit Points 100 on all from the crafted versions 
Make Bulwark red and maybe make a small "change" Hit Points 1600,Resistance 44 same as (3 Resistance and Hit Points 100 that Phoenix has over Dragon Kite Shield)
Or buff Phoenix to about Sok Hit Points 1550,Resistance 48 or more 
Leave it how it is which makes no sense 

I See Phoenix buff happening but all being red is my pick gives people options on looks and stats and gives room for a 4th orange shield.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by DR. - 14-09-2016, 08:31 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM