Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(14-09-2016, 10:34 AM)Xen Wrote: Have you ever heard of mistakes? Those things happen too, not sure if you knew that.
Ye normally when someone makes one they try to take the blame not what you just did trying to turn it on me or whatever that was. Being concerned about stuff should be a good thing otherwise what the point of this thread?

(14-09-2016, 10:34 AM)Xen Wrote: When this shield was added it wasn't entirely supposed to be added to any drop tables or anything so no idea what happened there.

Of course it'll be changed, do you actually think we'd just let a shield that is pretty much a house craftable shield (stats wise) stay as a legendary? No.
Oh and Bulwark won't be red.

I have been very tempted to make a hole post about this Orange and Red thing.. after doing the Legendary Item thread and seeing all it problems. 

If we look here at the Ni Wki from that the best for tr4 should be red then if hero stuff is better than that that can be red sounds fair. 
[Image: 9d9a7f47fb1ed0afeb4d2f292ec5213f.png]
If you plan on making a better shield than bulwark and impev then yes it can be orange but till it dropped then it has the right to be red as it the best for tr4.

Look at Barbutte With Coif when Ornate Bascinet drop then it went orange with in a day i think. This is a better system vs whatever devs like is red.. This gives people a idea of what is truly best without looking at stats. I would think most people would like this way as then it more of a surprise when something drops as well.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by DR. - 14-09-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM