Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
First quote, that was sarcasm Tongue

That shield is to be changed, I'm pretty sure it was added by mistake when the Impervious and Bulwark was added since it appeared in one of our Beta tests MONTHS ago. I wasn't a Item/Stat developer when those shields were added. But please do expect a change in the near future.

Quote:If you plan on making a better shield than bulwark and impev then yes it can be orange but till it dropped then it has the right to be red as it the best for tr4.
The Bulwark and Impervious are made to be similar in stats, which they are. If you look at the House Craftables they follow the same method (I guess?) where one has higher HP and less Armour and the other has less HP and higher armour. Since the armour rating in a shield does actually matter quite a bit. So with that being said, wouldn't the impervious also be red? This argument kind of sounds like you want it to be red because you have one, I'm kidding of course (I have an Impervious and would like it to be red, but because of how the system works (and I'm the one what decides to be what lel).).

The colouring system is there to show that there's a better item than this and isn't found. (When it comes to a legendary item) So with that being said how do you know that there isn't a better shield than the two and isn't found yet? Wink

The Barbutte With Coif thing was a case of it wasn't changed yet, it wasn't meant to be that way it was just forgotten about when we originally decided to do that change, we have a lot of items so missing things like that is quite easy.

Also, quote from me on Discord:
[Image: 179657e87b.png]

tl;dr The Pheonix is actually pretty on par with the Impervious/Bulwark when it comes down to the armour rating.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Xen - 14-09-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM