Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
After reading your post I think I understand what point you're making so here is my response:

Aurora Blade: Was nerfed because it was ridiculously good for the type of weapon. It was a bastard sword that had 62c! It competed with the Eastern Katana and other legendary 2h swords. The Aurora Blade is a LEGENDARY item so comparing it to ZWEIHANDER locked HOUSECRAFTABLE weapons is not the right way of doing so. The Aurora Blade is a good weapon for the classes it's opened too but is limited to whoever has one and whoever wants to sell one so not everyone can have one, which is how you're making it sound btw. The swords you mentioned are swords that everyone can obtain since they are craftable. Again, it's a bastard sword and a legendary one at that. (Before you mention Worm Bane, that's a bastard weapon usable by everyone)

Eastern Katana: Sometimes I wish I could buff it but then again I don't see a point, it's fast, good in length and is usable on Sniper so meh. The Dwarf Axe is a lost cause imo because of it's size but again it has it's uses and people like it for those uses. It's a great weapon up close with it's high speed and it's massive 65c so that does not need a change. Besides, an axe is used to cut it doesn't pierce so, no 50 pierce isn't going to happen.

Shield of Kings: It's only usable by the shielding hero classes and is supposed to be the best for that reason. Tower Shield it's usable by Sharpshooters and Heroes so no that doesn't need a buff either since Crossbowman isn't a shielding only class, that's what pavise champion is for and that's also what the Shield of Kings is for.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Xen - 14-09-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM