Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
@Bobo, you can get shot with pretty much any shield in the leg beside tower if I am not wrong. I can't think of any other shield big enough to cover all the rest. But being shot in the leg with a small shield isn't "normal", it's just the placement of the shieldwall that is not facing good enough the aggro, but it can also happen by luck. I shield with the SSSS, it happened to me only on the bay map, even got shot like 3 times that only time, got me so mad that I've rage quit XD. (since I refuse to play on that map).

As for the tower shield, well, it would just give one more choice for the Royal Guards, maybe not stat wise, but at least I won't get stuck with a 2-3m shield because I can't get a shield in "between" the 2-3m and 20-30m+? I understand that an upgrade can cost some money and sometimes a lot, but seriously, the pricing of any upgrade for RG/commando shield past the SSSS/Resilience/SDKS is just ridiculous. Yes there is the Aegis, but what if the tower shield could be an alternative upgrade above (stat wise/shielder wise) the aegis that is the same as the 3 others (material wise)? It does make sense that a Royal Guard would use a tower shield (technically speaking), aswell as a board shield as his role is to shield mainly?

As for the lock on the 2 heroshielding classes, why not, I doubt any sharshooter would actually shield, beside the fact they could just spawn one in the game for a shielder. But not allowing the Royal Guards to bring one? XD

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by LordChaos - 21-09-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM