Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(06-10-2016, 03:57 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: In my opinion Chosen Marksman needs some love, he has only few unique items that he can use. items for him.  Not even unique armor. Only one legendary crossbow is for him: Deadshot, which should get good buffs casue now it isn't best crossbow. Another bad thing is after getting hero you can use only 2 craftable crossbow! You get only 2! Bigshot and Eastern reapeter which is useless becasue even Pavise can use Ailadrodd. So that doesn't even gets him a good legendary reapeter crossbow casue normal Sharpshooter can use Ailadrodd. So what does the Chosen Marksman needs?

First thing: Crossbows! Ofcourse! More legendary crossbows,more craftable crossbows that make Chosen Marksman better than Pavise. Crossbows is his main weapon! That is why he is different from Pavise. This is what should make him distinguished. For example crossbow that can shoot 3 bolts, or something like that. It doesn't even needs to be new,exotic ideas. You can even add more crossbows like now but jsut for him.

Second thing: Bolts!

Third thing: Power Strike +2, not +1. Crossbow +60 instead of +30 and Athletics +3.

Also maybe a Helmet and armor.

Please show some love to Crossbowmans <3
Because everyone obviously ownes an Ailadrodd. In my opninion the class is fine in its current state.
For most people the estern repeater and the slightly increased crossbow skill is already reason enough to go CM.
Adding even more craftable items is kinda pointless and would just increase the material price as already mentioned in another thread.
Cant say much about the Deadshot part because i never realy used one.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Shadowknight - 06-10-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM