Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(06-10-2016, 06:07 PM)Qrvishon_ Wrote: Well, correct me if I am wrong but there is only 1 Ailadrodd in game. My point is it's useless to get CM casue you still have a chance for better crossbow than Eastern without spending gold on CM.

There is in fact 1 in game. And i fail to see why this aids your point. We are NOT selling it at all so until another one drops no one can get it. Therefore the eastern repeater is still the best one people can get.

I do agree that the Deadshot should be better than the eagle period.

Who says that there aren't bolts for CM like there are Arrows for Warden? They may be out there and just not found.

Nor do i see the point in armor for CM. That would be like adding armor for Warden only.

Absolutely NO to a stat increase for CM. that would put it FAR to close to Aventurier. Like Aventurier would only have 35 1 handed over CM. You are complaining that CM is to close to Pavise and than you turn around and try to completely destroy the least played hero of the 3.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Sargent Q - 06-10-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM