Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(23-10-2016, 07:05 AM)Woody Wrote: If you don't plan to add better maybe rename Studded Gauntlets/Noble Steel Gauntlets --> Dark/Gothic Gauntlets
Make Dark/Gothic Greaves usable by Xbow and maybe Halb and Ranger. 

With this make the boots drop a bit more.

I did say that as well some time ago but so far 0 has happened. 
Was talk about adding a craftable/red but that was half a year ago almost.

(04-07-2016, 07:56 AM)Woody Wrote: Xbow can use Heavy Steel Greaves/Black Heavy Steel Greaves.
So we we get boots better than market place that go with Brigadine and even Black Armor/Guardian Armor?

+ Were the red boots for xbow ? As xbow is the only one that can have a true red set lol. 
I'm not even sure if a new model is needed just use Commando ones that are already in game (Steel Shynbaulds). 

Also (Bring Back Bump) on 2 things i think have got over looked or will be.

(15-10-2016, 11:16 PM)Woody Wrote: Ornate Crusader Helmet and Ornate Crusader rename one of them plz lol

(28-09-2016, 06:48 AM)Woody Wrote: The 3 xbow heros getting a buff from Power throw 1 -->Power throw 2 so i don't need to get any of the other 9 heroes to pick up db twigs etc when doing cades.

[Image: d7d4606de0.png]

This is the real Ornate Crusader.

In all seriousness, though, Gothic Gauntlets would look different than Studded and Noble Steel and deserve to be separate items. I can't find anything called "Ornate Crusader" in the item file, just the Ornate Crusader Helmet and Ornate Crusader's Sword. Xbow heroes don't need throwing. I'd rather take it away from the others Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Winter - 23-10-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM