Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: So if need be i would vote to go back to 1.4... but if that dose not happen i think you need to look at some stuff (*=maybe)

Lionhide Boots - no buff ?

Correct.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Valsgarde not the same as Gothic ?

Correct. As noted, the Valsgarde will be changed later and is more of a placeholder for now.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Heraldic Plate/Def being ether 78-80 armor tr4 (orange) and Gothic at 80-82 hero locked (I dont mind def getting a buff just not that big lol and Heraldic Plate should go with it.)
Heraldic Plate is now in line with Gothic. Defender Armor is being used for something else. Gothic was nerfed because we collapsed a tier. As said, we are moving away from having multiple tiers within a single rarity tier.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Barbutte With Coif tr4 56 armor - Ornate Bascinet hero locked 58-60

No, both legendary armors with the same stats and locked to all pike hero classes.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Grinder Helmet -  Orange and 57-60 armor Halb

No, red and the same as Thanos.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Eastern Full Scale - 7-8w Tiger Scale Armour is now 3 or somthing

Tiger Scale is pretty light. This is good. It seems I missed the Eastern Full Scale buff of +2 armor and +2 leg in the item file, though. That will be fixed later.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Weapons im not going to say whats op as i will be here for 1 hour+ but what you have maybe misted or overlooked.

K

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Wulfsbane  -1 spd, +5c

Yup. Sentinels are probably going to have a lot of fun with that.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Illus +4c

No. The Illustrious is for the three of them to share and constitutes the base line. All of the others are now better than it.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: Fang is not xbow now... etc well lock Fell Edge to xbow and buff

I'd rather not take away the Fell Edge from the infantry and archers that use it. I'd rather change its color as has been done.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: ?Halogi's Torch - Lock to Commando Hero and keep old stats

I think people enjoy this item's current versatility. Based on its original history as a donator weapon, this seems fitting.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: *Dragon Breath - Could lock to leg and buff and if they don't want it they can have a pike version (would need to make one...)

I think it is fine as it is. Legionaires will most likely get their own legendary throwable in the future.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: *Tower Shield,Swadian Half-Board Shield - Lock to Pc and buff ?

Pavise will have its own shields later. For now it can make due with the Shield of Kings, the best shield in the game.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: *Aegis Shield - you buff Sok ?

I fail to see how these two shields are intrinsically linked.

(18-01-2017, 08:14 AM)Woody Wrote: And probz a lot more i did not see but that the main ones for me.

I'm sorry that you are unhappy with so many changes. As this is not the place to argue stats, I am moving your post and my response to Feature Requests. I think your positions would be better described with logic and comparisons behind them rather than assertions and quoting stat changes and adding a question mark to the end. So far it seems almost all can be answered by the notes provided or the preamble of the item section of the topic, particularly these parts: "we have condensed house crafting into one solid tier rather than different tiers of similar items with different crafting costs. Legendary armors are also all the red tier now." "Items that belong to a specialized class should all be superior to non-specialized hero items, removing an old precedent of having cheaper hero locked items equal to or better than more expensive items due to being hero locked."

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM