Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(12-06-2017, 02:02 PM)Woody Wrote: If a dev is up to it this is what I would do if I had the power. 
Only let the trades take place for 2-4 weeks and when it's been traded once it can't be traded to something else. 

Fell Edge | Leg 
Wulfsbane | Sniper Hero's 
Fang | Xbow Hero's

People with Wulf get: Fell Edge or Steel Stinger - cant keep Wulf
People with Fell  get: Dwp or Fang or Wulf - cant keep Fell
People with Fang get: Dwp or Fang 

Why because Rag and Wulf are the same stats and this way Leg can have a Red axe vs 2 of the same.

or make Wulf Inf hero locked etc just move it from its stats and place that it is atm.
I agree with most of what you said apart from not giving people the option to keep their Wulfsbane and Fell Edges, I don't understand your reasoning behind that. People that own Wulfsbane could also be given the choice to trade it for a Ragnar's Wrath.

(12-06-2017, 02:21 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Why do you want to change this all? Fell Edge  and Fang are made that you can use it for different classes. Btw the Halogis Torch is useable for Xbow and is better than nearly every other 1h so the colour doesn't really matter if the stats are good enough and only the classes which are made for melee like Commando Heroes, Sentry, Sentinel, Aventurier should have red melee weapons (with good stats) and not the ranged classes.
People want this change because every class is entitled to a red legendary for each piece of its armoury. Sentry, Sentinel and Aventurier, while they do have a higher melee proficiency than the other heroes of their profession, are still predominantly ranged classes, so by your logic they wouldn't be entitled to red melee weapons.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Disco - 12-06-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM