Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(15-11-2017, 05:26 AM)Woody Wrote: So after spending a lot of time playing ranger/warden. I can 100% see Sentinel and a bit of Sentry need some love. (Got the best stuff for all 4 classes)

Ranger Has (head, armour, gauntlets)
Warden Has (bow and arrows)
Sentinel/Sentry just a 1h/2h - To add Ek is at 64c and steel stinger is at 62c...

So was thinking could you add the old model for Leviathan's Hide back in drop tables with. 56 armour/10w for Sentinel/Sentry. 

For a crafted version maybe use this as a placeholder then with the same stats as Leviathan's Guard at. 54 armour/10w for Sentinel/Sentry. 

Crafting I even do for you as well.

• 2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2)

• 50 x Basic Leather (0 / 50)

• 20 x Damascus Steel (0 / 20)

• 10 x Oil of Velentr (0 / 10)

• 4 x Perfected Metal (0 / 4)

• 20 x Silk (0 / 20)

• 20 x Strap (0 / 20)

[Image: 7e3129aa469ee28ba1f7224afa3b1a68.png]

How does spending a lot of time playing Ranger and Warden help you see that Sentinel and Sentry, two different hero classes, need some love?

The old model for the Leviathan's Hide looks like a marketplace, and won't be seeing any high-tier action any time soon.

I can understand wanting to give Sentinel and Sentry 'some love', but I have plans to make them more viable other than giving them items that don't pertain to what their class is. Giving Sentinel and Sentry armour wouldn't make sense as they're not a class that's based around armour (as that is the class you play, Ranger). On top of that, I wouldn't start with a legendary and move downwards in creation, I'd start the other way around - from marketplace up.

I appreciate you giving me stats and crafting materials to some extent, and it's not out of disrespect, but in the end I would balance the item myself. Your suggested given stats and crafting materials does help me see your suggestion more clearly, though.

I plan on giving love to Sentinel and Sentry, but not through armour. I have some ideas that will hopefully make the classes more viable in the future. Thanks.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't use the Heavy Priest armour.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread - by Terath - 15-11-2017, 05:41 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by DR. - 18-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: 1.5.0 Client Release - by Winter - 18-01-2017, 08:28 AM