Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

As a half-archer =v=
Big GrinI m considering if it's worth while to make my character a 3-3-1 character,for 3 class archer 3 class skirmisher and 1 class footman.So i can use the FB as bow(can i ?) and some ok pikes to slash~some ok armor as well.
Yes, you can use Fiendish Bow at tier 3 archer, and Dragon Halberd on tier 3 skirmisher. As for armor, you're pretty much out of luck in that department.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(18-09-2012, 12:46 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Yes, you can use Fiendish Bow at tier 3 archer, and Dragon Halberd on tier 3 skirmisher. As for armor, you're pretty much out of luck in that department.
lol like how many body and head?
The best body armor available for 3rd tier skirm is Khergit Scale Armor (38 body armor). As of head armor, the Spiked Helmet for 3rd tier Skirm gives 25 Head armor.
And good luck on finding FB and Dragon Halberd xD
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Btw if youre t1 inf you dont need to wear ugly skirm helmet...you are able to use open trooper (looks cool and is much better)
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(18-09-2012, 12:59 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote:Btw if youre t1 inf you dont need to wear ugly skirm helmet...you are able to use open trooper (looks cool and is much better)
yeah,I m plan to
(18-09-2012, 09:42 AM)Maroon link Wrote:The best body armor available for 3rd tier skirm is Khergit Scale Armor (38 body armor). As of head armor, the Spiked Helmet for 3rd tier Skirm gives 25 Head armor.
And good luck on finding FB and Dragon Halberd xD
Thats the most difficult part of this plan TAT.....togather it's about 5500k= =
probably more xD
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
The good part is that the armor is rather cheap (khergit scale goes for about 40-50k IIRC), and you can use the longbow together with a lot of polearms, which is way better than a longbow and a puny sword (or no melee weapon at all).
So 1,3,0,3 is an excellent choice imo!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(18-09-2012, 03:58 PM)Maroon link Wrote:The good part is that the armor is rather cheap (khergit scale goes for about 40-50k IIRC), and you can use the longbow together with a lot of polearms, which is way better than a longbow and a puny sword (or no melee weapon at all).
So 1,3,0,3 is an excellent choice imo!
But difficult to get....