Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT/WTS STUDDED GAUNTLETS *Sold*

SOLD for Trans + Fearsome Helmet

Thanks for everyone's offers. Happy hunting for You that didn´t get the Gauntlets.

I bought these a couple of days ago and have been bombarded with offers for them.
I might sell/trade them but only if i get a really good offer. They do a lot of good for my commando so I only part with them if I get filthy rich Tongue .

Studded Gauntlets - Legendary
Body Armour 14

I got them from a friend for a good price, and if i´m going to sell them its good if i get some good sharpshooter equipment for him or money so i can buy it for him. It not then i can compensate him later.
I´m also interested in HeavyWarHammer, mats, royal shield and legendaries of course. Heck You can offer me anything, that's free Smile

Leave Your offer below.

Best offer so far:
Trans + Fearsome Helmet

Kind Regards RagnarTheRed
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Hey i can make 2 different offers, you can pick any of them;

-Worm Bane + Plate Mittens
or
-Dreaded War Pick + Plate Mittens
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Damn Ryu, your offer is impressive.

Just blew me away.  :o

(Must... get... more... stuff...)
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I think you should really sell them to Ryu, his offer isn't overpriced, it's just crazy  ;D
You won't find anyone else offering so much

I was going to try to buy them before seeing Ryu's offer.  Tongue
pm sent Wink
Commando LvL 52-Fearsome-Aurora
@Holo Steel: Hehehe thanks mate,  as you said i need those to accompany my EK Smile.

@Lollo: Thank you mate, i bet there will be more and i'm not thinking to find myself another one Smile. Good luck mate.

@mitvem11: Hey thats a good offer mate, though i hope Ragnar choses mine Tongue(sorry Smile ).
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
ryu Wink)
Why im getting no damn Legendarie drops?
ragnar u know my offer is higher than dwp + plate mittens?
Fearsome , Striped ,Plate Mittens, Highlander Claymore