Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hi, can u unban my account ?
Hi i am Panda_Warrior and RobinHood. Can u unban my account please ? I will be better and never flame Tongue I sorry for all, apologize ( my english sucks and i don't understand all but i will try ). So ...
Please unban my account and i will be better in game and on forum. This is good lesson for me. Thanks Wink
I didn't remove you for no reason. I asked if your mom knows about your behaviour to other players and that I don't need players like you on my servers. You were temp banned based on the screenshots I got from other players.

Allow me to quote you.

Quote:[RobinHood] why ur mother so dirty ? :/
[RobinHood] tell me it

[RobinHood] u stupid faggot
[RobinHood] give heal

[RobinHood] u are a faggot and ?

If you think you can get away with this childish behaviour then you are very wrong. Even if there is no admin on a server other players of our community will be happy to report you to get you and your attitude out of the server. So maybe think twice next time before you start insulting players of this community. There is no room here for people acting like most 12 year old Call of Duty players do.

Oh and by the way..

Quote:<Panda_Warrior_> [14:45:12] Hi
<Panda_Warrior_> [14:45:14] admin is here ?
<Panda_Warrior_> [14:46:40] to chuj w dupe
<Panda_Warrior_> [14:46:41] kurwa

This is not going to help.
So tell me what now with my account, sorry but i send u private message becouse i don't know how to answer in this post :d I have perm ban on my acc ? or what ? it's my first ban
temp banned.... like he sayed ^^. did u even read it ?
(15-09-2015, 04:37 PM)I3ack link Wrote: temp banned.... like he sayed ^^. did u even read it ?
He ended up with a proper full ban.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Thank you bluzark for the post.

I3ack do not post here unless it concerns you.

To Panda_Warrior your chat in game is far below the level that will be accepted.  I suggest you go read the rules.

I was going to lift the ban but after your flamming on teamspeak you can make an unban request on or after the 22nd September 2015.  This recent round of swearing on teamspeak shows that your first post was meaningless and pointless.  It also tells me that you have not learned your lesson.

Perhaps by the 22nd you will have cooled off and learned a few more words that do not include swearing.
Hello, it's me again. Sorry for my language, very sorry for all and flame in game :/ can u unban now my account please ? i will be better in game for all players and never flame again Smile I promise.
Your account has been unbanned and please no more flamming.