Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

three asshats
oh had a fun time with these three guys called [WP]Wimbertolf [WP]Meatwolf and [WP]Eik

came on the server cuase these guys were harassing a freind of mine in teamspeak. when i came on the server they in turn, started to harass me. so i kicked them all from the server. still think they need a lil more punishment then that. here are the screenies

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1

thanks for your time
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
You put up the same Screenshot 3 times, thought you might want to know that :3
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Plz don't put links

(click on the screenshots then get the URL and paste it and put [.img][/img] in between)

<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
Yes i was on my Heavy Longbowmen Cretan_Archer when I joined this server, it was three archers kiting on Mountain Pass.  When I spawned at first after troopers, i picked up one of the 3 Fiendish Bows on the ground (All of them had one).  Not long after that I was being Spammed by the three of them and then told I had to leave.  They were also cussing out others who tried to join the server.  I was in Teamspeak at the time and WolfsBlood Came in to correct them, which at that point that started swearing and disrespecting him as a admin. 
Very Disrespectful for them to tell us that we can't play on a public server the Devs have so generously provided for us. 

Thanks for making the thread Wolf Smile.
Please DON'T post to report theads if you are not involded with it at all. It can only bring troubles to yourself.

Player Warned.
If players continue to act in a manner such as this, I will rewrite the ban rules... Believe me, the permaban button will get a lot more use!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus