Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My Item changes idea's
This can be were you can put your ideas on what needs changing.

My ideas on changes
*Verloren Plate: Body Armour: 73-4 Leg Armour: 34 Weight: 35 (Then usable by Rg as well ?)
*Imperial Armor: Body Armour: 79 Leg Armour: 37 Weight: 40+ ? (To go with the Royal Winged Helmet)
*Closed Face Helmet: + More weight: + More armor (about 60 armor)

*Fell Edge: 59C  Usable by Sergeant Weight 1(like Ek)
*Fang of Fenri: 60C Usable by Sentinel
*Illustrious: 62c 103 Length
*Ragnar's Wrath 97 Length
*Dreaded War Pick: 80 Length
*Head Crusher: To op
*Jormungandr: 49p
*Ullrs Bane: Missile Speed 70
*Pilum: 55p 1 more than Cts

Things im not sure on
*Studded Gauntlets: Usable by Ranger
*Banded Mail Armor: 56 armor ?
*Royal Scale Armor: ?
*Onion-Top Bascinet: ?
*Highlander Boots: If there still not as good as the market place ones

*Justice/Tempered Steel Bastard Sword: Just buff them...
*Apsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk: Idk
*Fire Blade: 54C ? 1 less then Wormbane even tho it was 1 more before ??
*Swadian Courage: it just a 1h and it cost as much as Vhta 55c or more would be good
*Knight's Sword: More © idk

*Heavy Barricade: ?

Out of all items i only have 3 and with that it not much of a buff being: Fell edge,Ullrs,Studded.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
isn't there already a thread for this?
(18-09-2015, 07:28 AM)Woody link Wrote: This can be were you can put your ideas on what needs changing.

*Justice/Tempered Steel Bastard Sword: Just buff them...
*Apsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk: idk
*Fire Blade: 54C ? 1 less then Wormbane even tho it was 1 more before ??
*Swadian Courage: it just a 1h and it cost as much as Vhta 55c or more would be good
*Verloren Plate: Body Armour: 73-4 Leg Armour: 34 Weight: 35 (Then usable by Rg as well ?)
*Imperial Armor: Body Armour: 79 Leg Armour: 37 Weight: 40+ ? (To go with the Royal Winged Helmet)
*Eastern Scale Armor/Fulcrum Armor Weight: 7
*Fell Edge: 59C  usable by Sergeant Weight 1(like Ek)
*Fang of Fenri: 60C usable by Sentinel
*Illustrious: 62c 103 Length
*Ragnar's Wrath 97 Length
*Dreaded War Pick: 80 Length
*Jormungandr: 49p
*Ullrs Bane: Missile Speed 70
*Banded Mail Armor: 56 armor ?
*Highlander Boots: if there still not as good as the market place ones
*Pilum: 55p 1 more than Cts

Out of all items i only have 2 and with that it not much of a buff being: Fell edge,Ullrs.

You can't just change the length of items, it wouldn't match up with the model.

+1 to buff fireblade, it's double the cost of splitter & nearly the same(some consider worse).
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(18-09-2015, 01:01 PM)Ribbed link Wrote: You can't just change the length of items, it wouldn't match up with the model.

Well as i had a DwP Ek And AB...  0 models are prefect that i have found

Go look at a Da and a Dwp then say to me there the same

(18-09-2015, 12:25 PM)Soviet link Wrote: isn't there already a thread for this?
Could not find it

From the The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(07-09-2015, 06:02 PM)Winter link Wrote: Don't - bring up items that should be added into the game.  This is not the place to do that.

The Item and Class Stat Balance thread are where to put this kind of stuff.  You are just requesting buffs, not new items.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(18-09-2015, 01:46 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: The Item and Class Stat Balance thread are where to put this kind of stuff.  You are just requesting buffs, not new items.

From the The Item and Class Stat Balance Thread
(07-09-2015, 06:02 PM)Winter link Wrote: Don't - bring up items that should be added into the game.  This is not the place to do that.
ye i guess i read that a bit wrong

That one
(07-09-2015, 06:02 PM)Winter link Wrote: Don't - post about items not already listed.  If you want an item or item set added, PM me.
I did this so people dont need to ask Winter 100 times buff... and this way it maybe faster etc

well at least you made a thread without 60 paragraphs about buffing ranger. good job
Quote:*Highlander Boots

buff pls
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(18-09-2015, 07:28 AM)Woody link Wrote: *Fire Blade: 54C ? 1 less then Wormbane even tho it was 1 more before ??

Who the fuck even uses The fire blade