Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Editing Multiplayer Troops
Hey there,
So I got the idea to make myself a LAN-version of NI which allows You to choose a class and pick the items You want to use;
As it didn't work to just exchange the item IDs in the NI files to get other gear instead of the website ones on a local hosted server (The website is probably giving out ID + stats at the same time to avoid exploits),
I'd like to know if anyone is familiar with M&B coding and knows how one can add items for a certain class to pick from, just as it works with the default Native classes - Any help is appreciated Wink
For items to be available to MP troops, you need to call a script to set it available, as well as making it available for multiplayer.
Doubt it's going to work without the module system files.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(18-09-2015, 03:28 PM)Namakan link Wrote: For items to be available to MP troops, you need to call a script to set it available, as well as making it available for multiplayer.
Doubt it's going to work without the module system files.
Ah, ok; At least I can still change the IDs of already existing items from the classes and put them into one faction then Edit: Won't work without some file changes - thanks for clearing that up Wink