Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Chain Link Crafting Service - Gheer's Attacker House
Do you have an ever-expanding collection of chains collecting dust in a long forgotten corner? Have you ever thought to yourself, "I have so many chains and I haven't the slightest clue what to do with them!"? Do you need someone to smash that craft button 500 times? (Note: I now have autocrafting, but for a small fee I will smash the crafting button anyway upon request.)

Well, you have come to the right place. I am working on a attacker house and I will diligently smash the crap out of that craft button for days to make your chains into chain links. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Send your ID now to get started with the greatest business experience of your life!
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
[Image: 76561197995845485.png]
(28-09-2015, 08:59 PM)GheerBox link Wrote:Do you have an ever-expanding collection of chains collecting dust in a long forgotten corner? Have you ever thought to yourself, "I have so many chains and I haven't the slightest clue what to do with them!"? Do you need someone to smash that craft button 500 times?

Well, you have come to the right place. I am working on a attacker house and I will diligently smash the crap out of that craft button for days to make your chains into chain links. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Send your ID now to get started with the greatest business experience of your life!
Lmao 10/10 would waste 5 days smashing craft and still havent reached lvl 10 attacker
(28-09-2015, 09:19 PM)Jniko link Wrote:[quote author=GheerBox link=topic=48057.msg244068#msg244068 date=1443473962]
Do you have an ever-expanding collection of chains collecting dust in a long forgotten corner? Have you ever thought to yourself, "I have so many chains and I haven't the slightest clue what to do with them!"? Do you need someone to smash that craft button 500 times?

Lmao 10/10 would waste 5 days smashing craft and still havent reached lvl 10 attacker
[/quote]
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...474.0.html
Autocraft best craft.
I tired the autocraft and never got it to work. Secrets?
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant
(30-09-2015, 01:11 PM)GheerBox link Wrote:I tired the autocraft and never got it to work. Secrets?
Use chrome Firefox no werk
That did it, thank you!
Characters:
Flick - 52 Sniper
Balinor - 52 Pikeman
GheerBox - 43 SS
Kahlan - 32 Sergeant