Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shields testing project
Hi guys,
an idea came to my mind to make a testing of shields to provide a comparison of their endurance. The testing routine would be as follows: an RG char (highest shield skill) holds the shield while a Legionnaire (highest 1H proficiency + top power strike) hits the shield repeatably with a standarized weapon (like e.g. One Handed Battle Axe) until it breaks. The test result is the number of strikes required to break the shield.

Having different shields tested we get an estimation of what you can expect from particular shield and how it compares with others. This information seems to be valuable when you think of buying a better shield and wonder if it's worth to pay the price.

I believe you could throw in some ideas of how the testing should be made (e.g. it might be pretty good to make the tests also with a char with 8 shield skill, so Commandos/Legios/Zweis also know what they can expect from the shield and to visualize the practical influence of RGs' higher skill). I'd wish to ask for help as well as I don't have access to all shields available ofc.

Awaiting your comments.  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Shields testing project - by Bobo - 07-10-2015, 06:49 AM
Re: Shields testing project - by Donovan - 07-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Re: Shields testing project - by Bobo - 07-10-2015, 01:14 PM
Re: Shields testing project - by Swadius - 07-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Re: Shields testing project - by happymonkey99 - 07-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Re: Shields testing project - by Terath86 - 07-10-2015, 07:38 PM
Re: Shields testing project - by Bobo - 07-10-2015, 08:04 PM