Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Explosive Barrel (Legendary + more!)
(01-10-2012, 07:27 AM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: in swadian outskirts popped 3 times at refill

Was there vet berserkers in the wave? I believe they can slash a barrel through a wall for some reason, plus archers *may* be able to shoot the side of a barrel when it is placed to close to the ammo refill wall. The bug I am referring to on FUS is when on a players screen the barrel explodes and kills enemies followed by a crash for that player and no other players see the barrel explode and it still remains in the map intact.
(01-10-2012, 07:36 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: [quote author=WheresMyVodka link=topic=6223.msg53138#msg53138 date=1349076428]
in swadian outskirts popped 3 times at refill

Was there vet berserkers in the wave? I believe they can slash a barrel through a wall for some reason, plus archers *may* be able to shoot the side of a barrel when it is placed to close to the ammo refill wall. The bug I am referring to on FUS is when on a players screen the barrel explodes and kills enemies followed by a crash for that player and no other players see the barrel explode and it still remains in the map intact.
[/quote]

ive had that on outskirts too, by the ammo refill. i dont think its so much the placement but how many barrels there are together that cuases this
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(01-10-2012, 07:40 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: [quote author=Ragnash link=topic=6223.msg53139#msg53139 date=1349076989]
[quote author=WheresMyVodka link=topic=6223.msg53138#msg53138 date=1349076428]
in swadian outskirts popped 3 times at refill

[/quote]

ive had that on outskirts too, by the ammo refill. i dont think its so much the placement but how many barrels there are together that cuases this
[/quote]

I have suffered this crash myself on wave 6 with no other barrels placed but the one that 'explodes' which was in the corner of the upper stair case on FUS.

Also, we probably shouldn't be hijacking this thread talking about this Big Grin
bump, back in the game
Ahh yes i remenber when a archer blow up our barrel killed half of the team>
and when a vet berserk slashed the wall and got the barrel i was their with ragnash