Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Lost Account/New CD key
I played this game at launch/Alpha/Beta i even ran my own server that was connected to the database and recently i came back after not playing for a very long time and i have a differant CD key and cannot access my website account, my character and website guy was Achilled im sure you can check and see how long i have been away haha and i hope we can fix this! I had alot of XP and stuff on my account and was hoping to comeback and play and bring some new friends with me from other mods!
Some guy named Xen in teamspeak asked for my UID so i gave it to him then forgot it haha so hopefully he can help!
I really hope this can be fixed i had so much stuff  Sad Sad Sad
stop posting, the devs have other things to do(IRL as well as developing) they will get around to this when they find the time.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
There are no characters named Achilled and nearly two dozen characters named Achilles.  Without more information, there is nothing we can do to find the account - let alone prove you own it.

Character transfers generally require access to the website account but sometimes other methods can be used to prove ownership.  Do you remember any other details about your character or house?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I had my own server i ran and i was in some rose clan with admins in it and i played alot......shit it has been so long i know the name was Achillez or Akillez or some form of that  :'( :'( :'( I will do my best to remember more details but i have not logged in in over a year i think, can you find it by checking old forum posts of my putting up a server?
SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!! that was the clan i was in with Clickeverywhere
After searching through like 10 differant emails i finally found it!!! Ill keep looking for more info but that should help you help me alot haha!

Thank you for registering at NordInvasion Forum. Your username is Akilles. If you forget your password, you may change it at http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?action=reminder.

Regards,
The NordInvasion Forum Team.
Okay i found my account info and everything now i just need it put to my new CD key  Smile Smile Smile Smile Took a while but i want to play so damn bad i kept looking haha
2/22/2018 - Tempest