Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Enemy advancing in formations
Some waves of enemies can advance in formations. Something like shield wall for infantry or wedge for cavalry. Just imagine advancing enemy wave with nord infantry in first line, sharpshooters and rangers on flanks, pikemans and deserters in second line and it is followed by devastating attack of nord shock cavalry in wedge formation, no more stupid bot rush, where archers cant shoot cause they cant see their target or enemy cavalry stuck in its own troops.
I think it will be really funny and interesting to fight against such waves.

P.S. As i remember there are very nice implementation of this behavior called Vicky, it was created for prophecy of pendor mod by treebeard.
I support this idea
Blut und Ehre
What you're asking is alot, Ster. I don't believe we have to ability to code such a complex script right now, until the mod has reached into a full fledged mod like cRPG, you might have to shelve your idea for now.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Sure i understand Johao, it is really huge amount of work, and there are lot of other work is needed to be finished. But the script is already created and many other mods are using treebeard's script, so why not nordinvasion. And yes i understand that even integrating such complex script into nordinvasion will take huge efforts. My only hope that you will take it into consideration for future updates.
I also support this idea.