Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Problem with code
Hello, actually it's my first post here Smile
So I'm playing this modification for nearly a year with few breaks and yesterday tried to encourage my few friends to also play this mod. One had no problems with it, but second one can't register. What his problem is, is code which should appear when he joins server for the first time. However, he says nothing appeared and thus he can't register. For sure he joined following servers:
NI_Ragnarok_EU_1
NI_Normal_EU_2
as KOKOSZ_THE_INDEPENDENT and on other nick (forgot what), if it can help anyways. Any ideas how can he deal with this problem?
I hope I posted in proper board.
You did.  Now,  Has he ever played NI before?  Or maybe had a friend that used his key to play it?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

He said he never played the mod multiplayer server, only tried to launch it on MP but using set your own server option. However, he told me now that he used solution presented here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=13176.0 and it said about player named KoKoSz and gave him something, which he should use as password, but it didn't work, because he never registered on this server.
If the Password reset gave him a character and new password,  This Warband key had a NI account on it already. 
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Yes, the thing is he can't log on the account which login was shown using password he was given.
Have him join a server with a character named "Get_UID" and either post the id here or PM it to me.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
His ID is 1232859.
Have him try the Password_Reset one more time.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
He says it worked and he wants to say 'Thanks' Smile
Problem solved.