Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Kman
Hello, I have recently encountered kman about a month or so ago after a while we had trusted eachother we traded some things gave eachother stuff.. all that good stuff until today. A week ago i let him borrow my cts for a little while because he said he was crafting pilum and he could get pilums if he sold his thats when i said he could BORROW my cts until that happens(he stole it). But i decided i needed them again so about a week later i asked for them back i got no reply that day even though he was online... (Strange) i tried for several days but two days ago i got this excuse "Why do you need it" i claimed it was mine and i just wanted it back but he then claimed he needed to get offline I didnt notice until today he was no longer on my friends list so he esentially stole from me. Any help is appreciated sadly I dont have any proof of having cts other than house members seeing me bringing it in and one of them crafting it for me (Either Sharmastyle or darklit cant remember)
Once again thanks for anything you could do.
You did indeed give me cts and agreed that I would sell them so I would make money and we would use some to get you a tracker hood... So no essentially I did not steal from you and I removed you for being a dick, but if you really want something I am still try to get a tracker hood for you...
(21-10-2015, 12:17 AM)Kman link Wrote: You did indeed give me cts and agreed that I would sell them so I would make money and we would use some to get you a tracker hood... So no essentially I did not steal from you and I removed you for being a dick, but if you really want something I am still try to get a tracker hood for you...
and i asked for them back repetedly in which i did not get them. You knew it was mine and if i really wanted something im sure i can get something by myself it just happened to be that you were borrowing them at the time if anything id rather have my damn cts back.
You agreed to SELL them in which I did... And I said " I can sell those cts and I will give you a tracker hood" you said that would be fine so they are sold
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=48659.0

Kman is also selling the swadian helm that I had let him borrow until uncrafted.

I don't like this & it seems very sketchy to me.

EDIT: The helm is back in my possession.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(21-10-2015, 12:52 AM)Ribbed link Wrote: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=48659.0

Kman is also selling the swadian helm that I had let him borrow until uncrafted.

I don't like this & it seems very sketchy to me.
Hmmm soon as this goes up he edits his post and removes the helm from it.. HMMMMM
[Image: 4078affde8.png]

Edit: Not sure why it says 2x Swadian Helmets with that small space, I simply clicked back in my browser as I was viewing it earlier, thus the unedited version.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Kman, your account has been banned pending an investigation.  The circumstances surrounding the trade and sale are suspicious to say the least.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Our investigation has concluded.  Other offenses have surfaced including offering items borrowed from one person to repay another.  The ban will remain indefinitely.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...