Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

crash server
hi, I am two days that I keep losing the connection of the server suddenly, and when I try to back says there is already someone with my name in it. cabio character and I log in. I have no problems of internet line so I would like to know why I get this thing? I also noticed that it is not the only one who ultimately lose connection often the last wave, which is very annoying.
The "someone is already using your name issue" is caused by your character not dying quite yet.  Not sure why you are losing connection though.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I know it, my problem is to understand why lately I keep crashing the server
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=539681627
are 7th lost today
Any chance that you have a brief drop?  It only takes less than a second to drop you out of NI servers.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Also are you playing via Ethernet cable or wifi? wifi is not as steady of a connection as Ethernet is and when I had to play ni on wifi i would either lose connection or i would ping spike a lot
AFG

Ethernet, not use wifi
Do you use overwolf with teamspeak?
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
no is all close, i reset my modem for now not have again crash but i confirm later if resolved
resolved