Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] So i Lost ALL my accounts, anyone willing to help?
Kek after a 2-3 month brake i come back on Nordinvasion and the first problem i get is that my account dusnt excist anymore, well i think the problem is that i got a new cd key cause they asked me to validate my own cd key and cause i didnt have it i bought a new one... but yeah if anyone can help me recover them would be nice :'(

Account names:

PGInfantry
PGpartygamer
PGpikeman
TheOneAndOnly
Can you log in to your account on the website?  If so, I will need one of your character IDs.

I also need you to join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" and give me that ID as well.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
i could before but now it keeps saying the name dusnt excist
my new character its name is PGInfantryV2 even though its a pikeman.... but if that can help..
(22-10-2015, 04:21 PM)Kip Wrote: Can you log in to your account on the website?  If so, I will need one of your character IDs.

I also need you to join an NI server with a character named "Get_UID" and give me that ID as well.

Sorry Kip, i just realised after comming back to the game once again that i still dont have my accounts , and the pikeman i replied to u about .

This problem is definitly cause of me not having the same cd keys anymore u see the 1st 4 accounts i had on my old cd key from taleworlds and i lost the actual key and the key after that well i dont have it anymore cause i have a completely new PC so my harddrive is gone... 

And to answer your question no i cant login to my accounts, thats why im worried because i always have the same passwords for my accounts on games that i play alot or just like and would come back if i stopped playing just so i dont lose the actual account. i would like to ask for a character transfer but u cant transfer a character that u dont know the ID from... so if u read my reply i hope u can give me a question so i can give u some information if i know something.
after my brake from NI i wanted to hop on it again because my friends were playing and i thought it would be a laugh but as soon as i wanted to login i remembered that im using a different key now, so ofc the NI servers didn't let me in with the character name i used before. So i tried to login to the NI website.. strange it didnt work , so instead of just using 1 character on the account i decided to use every single one i can remember ( i had 4 ) hmmm didn't work...I decide to create a new account! cause i thought all hope was lost so here i go! PGInfantryV2 Sadly ITS A PIKEMAN! XD but after me taking another brake. i decide to come on with my frie.. bla bla bla 1st , 2nd phrase and 3rd phrase.... Guess what! same thing, i got a new key! yeeey my luck at the moment im called Ashwood_Archer cause i my friend persuaded me to play archer with him well im sick of it i want my infantry and pikeman back. So! if any devs are around and looking at this thread I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE any help!

Account names: 

PGInfantry
PGpartygamer    ( this one is a archer )
PGpikeman
TheOneAndOnly   ( this one is shit )
PGInfantryV2    ( Pikeman .. ;D )

My GUID : 2319600
You can't get characters moved from 1 key code to another without having the password to the first one.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(06-12-2016, 11:43 PM)Sargent Q Wrote: You can't get characters moved from 1 key code to another without having the password to the first one.

See thats the thing i have never changed my password for my gaming accounts

I know it isnt the password im failing but the account name shouldn't be different from the first character i made right? and the first character i made if i remember correctly is TheOneAndOnly and i think i OR changed the name ( because my friends found it a stupid name ... ye kno i asked them what i should call it and they sais we dont care ... WELL IT SEEMS LIKE THEY DID.. ;-; ) OR cause it was 5k and i just started the game i created a new character named PGpartygamer ( my gaming name )
All your characters should be on your newest CD key now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(07-12-2016, 03:33 AM)Kip Wrote: All your characters should be on your newest CD key now.

OMG U JUST MADE MY DAY I FUCKING LOVE U KIP YESS!!! XDDD