Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

body idea
when a nord hit you with a arrow or a spear then it just sit there maybe you  can get it away when you refil heal
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Worst idea in my opinion, i love to look like a hedgehog Smile. Dont even know if this is possible because its a part of warband.
Would be cool, i hate having a javelin in my arm when i have a bow
Vertex colours and attached projectiles can be removed by unequipping and reequipping the body armor of an agent. You can also wipe your face by finding a throwing weapon and pressing x to toggle it for whatever reason.
I like the idea of having projectiles removed when healing; particularly if the surgeon table is used.

(How can you think of yourself as fully healed if there is a big javelin sticking out of your arm or an axe lodged in your shoulder in such a way that it sticks out your head?)  Tongue
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(16-02-2013, 05:14 AM)Kip link Wrote: I like the idea of having projectiles removed when healing; particularly if the surgeon table is used.

(How can you think of yourself as fully healed if there is a big javelin sticking out of your arm or an axe lodged in your shoulder in such a way that it sticks out your head?)  Tongue

Or even worse , when You got one of those throwable pitchforks in Your groin ...  :'(
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Not sure if possible, should be worth a shot though, depends on how much code it needs Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.