Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Caravan Ambush
Hey,

i played today on a Caravan Ambush.
It was on wave 20 / hard and only 2 guys were alive.
I wanted to reload and i reloaded very fast, like in prep time.
I didnt became ammo and we cant throw more ranged weapons.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=543850253

Greetings

Julianator
Lvl 52 Master Peltast (HoS_Julianator); Lvl 52 Warden (HoS_Julianator-II); Lvl 52 Sharpshooter ( HoS_Julianator-IV); Lvl 52 Royal Guard ( HoS_Guardinator)

Legendary drops:

06.07.2016 Griffon Bascinet
09.05.2018 Griffon Bascinet

Unlucky - Plz do not bully me

I've experienced that as well, though on different maps. I guess it's just a normal bug that appears every now and then.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Just keep holding the key. You won't see the ammo bar after it has finished, but it still continues. After the normal time has passed, you will see that you receive ammo.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(29-10-2015, 09:27 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote:Just keep holding the key. You won't see the ammo bar after it has finished, but it still continues. After the normal time has passed, you will see that you receive ammo.

I tried it many time
Lvl 52 Master Peltast (HoS_Julianator); Lvl 52 Warden (HoS_Julianator-II); Lvl 52 Sharpshooter ( HoS_Julianator-IV); Lvl 52 Royal Guard ( HoS_Guardinator)

Legendary drops:

thats weird, it even if you let go and refill it should work
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(29-10-2015, 09:42 AM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote:thats weird, it even if you let go and refill it should work

The screen isnt important, i had loaded it complete.

Legendary drops:

what blacksniper is saying is that it bugs out, even tho it shows the time as prep time reload, its actually a full reload, the only thing to do to negate this problem is keep holding it down until you actually get the ammo, and no its not enough holding it until the bar fills up, you need to keep it in longer, until you got the ammo, there is no specifik time either since its a playerside problem most likely something with the server sending a wee bit of wrong info
To expand on what BlackSniper and Tjav have said, sometimes the refill timer on the client side (your screen) does not sync up with the timer on the server side.  One way this can happen is if there is a lag spike when you start refilling.  The client will start the timer expecting the server to start at the exact same time but actually, the server starts a second or two late.  Keep holding down "F" on the client so you don't cancel the invisible server timer before it completes.

One other possibility is that prep time started or ended while you were refilling.  This can sometimes cause the refill process to be interrupted and you will have to start again.  Since you said you tried multiple times, though, the first option seems more likely.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...