Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best way to level Alchemist?
This might not be the best place to put this topic, but I didn't know which place would be better.

I just have a simple question and I'm curious how other players think about it.

What is the best way to level up Alchemist?

Currently, I'm level 6 and I want to raise it alot. What is the best and cheapest way to level up quickly?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
i made antiseptic cloth then mixed glue then sold on AH then went onto dep shield (2) then (3) then crafted oil/dye/bone dust for house members when they needed it,

Either way i wouldn't say there is a "cheap" way of doing it
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
I'd say make oil. I made some money on it, it's always very nice when you level up your crafting without losing lots of money.
(29-10-2015, 10:42 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Currently, I'm level 6 and I want to raise it alot. What is the best and cheapest way to level up quickly?

Oil is not an option yet
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(29-10-2015, 07:25 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=BlαcĸSɴιper link=topic=49009.msg246762#msg246762 date=1446115343]
Currently, I'm level 6 and I want to raise it alot. What is the best and cheapest way to level up quickly?

Oil is not an option yet
[/quote]

I made ammo boxes to level my alch from 7 to 12. Prior to that, use bone shards for the powder, then make that into glue.
Get to level 12 then find some people making a Tome,half plate/h-trans etc not hard

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
lower levels on alchemist are just painful. bone dust etc and mixed glue as previously mentioned. (can always pour in old boots, bent swords, crooked sticks too). once you get to 8 do mystic charms. those use your sparkly necklaces so play some rag mode and save em up instead of just marketplacing them. after you get to 12 just make a crap ton of oils till you max out for other ppl and your done. alchemist is the worst, also most needed with the oils/oil of velentr.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(29-10-2015, 10:54 AM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote: i made antiseptic cloth then mixed glue then sold on AH then went onto dep shield (2) then (3) then crafted oil/dye/bone dust for house members when they needed it,

Either way i wouldn't say there is a "cheap" way of doing it

I did the same, I agree with this.
Except from I had slot of wolf teeth and other basic mats racked up
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH