Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Wave and bot info
I don't know if this was mentioned before, but it would be useful to have information like bot count, wave number and which waves are respawn waves in some corner of the screen.
About wave count and next spawn wave info, it was mentioned, but rejected. Since when you play longer time, you get familiar with each wave, you know, which wave is next, where there are spawn waves. And you can always ask which wave are players on and when i next respawn, i noticed that other players always anwser that question. And putting wave count will just mean more work for devs.

As for the bot count you can see if for the last 2 bots, if you press Tab key it will show you kills, deathas pings for players, but also it will show you how many bots is left ( it wil display you only if there are 2 or 1 bots left).
For example:
That way you can check if there is enought bots left.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Its an interesting idea but you do learn it very quickly just from playing the game. Also, the gold and xp info flooding in already encourages enough of a grind view of the game. Keeping the interface clean is a specific desire to focus on the combat.
(01-10-2012, 05:12 PM)Barristan link Wrote: Its an interesting idea but you do learn it very quickly just from playing the game.

Unless you are Mr.G.
Start the game already!
(01-10-2012, 05:13 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: [quote author=Barristan link=topic=6326.msg53180#msg53180 date=1349111523]
Its an interesting idea but you do learn it very quickly just from playing the game.

Unless you are Mr.G.
[/quote]

Yeah, he always was a little slow.