Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House projects that add net benefits for members.
Just another suggestion I wanted to throw out. In the far future, I would love to see house buildings that can be built using the treasury that provides some various global benefits.

For example, for 50,000 gold a house can build an armory, which increases salvageable item drops by 10 percent for every house member. It can be further upgraded to raise the bonus by X amount for X gold.

This can be counterbalanced by perhaps increasing the amount of taxes each house must pay by the amount of projects they have completed.

I feel like this would be a great way to increase teamwork by funneling players into the various houses. It also provides as nice goal for houses to work for.
I support Deofuta's idea, and since this is brought up, here are a few suggestions as well Tongue

Add levels to houses?
So like 2% of the XP from what an individual kills goes towards guild XP (But the exp is duplicated, not subtracted)

And have like 200k exp for level 1 and so on, and at each level you get perks such as increased gold per kill?
Blut und Ehre
Wouldn't this just cause everyone to flock under one or two super houses? There'd have to be changes, but I like the main idea.
It won't make people flock Tongue
Blut und Ehre
(24-12-2011, 09:06 PM)Hasan link Wrote: It won't make people flock Tongue

If you get perks and extra money I'm fairly sure people gonna stack under the biggest house.
There are always people who, for some reason or another, will not fall into certain houses. There are always people who will want their own house. Also, these projects could have a cap of sorts so that to gain one advantage they must give up getting a different one.
(25-12-2011, 12:42 AM)Thovex link Wrote: [quote author=Hasan link=topic=553.msg5125#msg5125 date=1324760770]
It won't make people flock Tongue

If you get perks and extra money I'm fairly sure people gonna stack under the biggest house.
[/quote]

That's why these things have to be released after you have multiple houses already made.
Blut und Ehre
Sounds good to me. I seem to remember them wanting to set up villages for houses that would get attacked by nords. So this could go in the village (If I'm wrong, then my bad and it was probably a suggestion I read that would be cool to implement somehow.)

But yeah I'm for this but only if the houses can go for one or two improvements that disallow other improvements.

Improvement ideas:

- Better looting from nords (more gold and/or items, could be split into two separate upgrades)
- Higher melee damage from barracks
- Higher archer damage from archery range
- Faster horses from stables (Can be damage or higher HP for horses or something)
- More defense bonus for all members
- Shrine to gods (randomly heals and/or restocks ammo every so often in game)

These are just ideas and can be modified if this is ever implemented.
The more members you have the bigger is the tax.
(26-12-2011, 04:27 AM)KnightRider link Wrote: The more members you have the bigger is the tax.

While there may be an increase of revenue with more players in the house (depending of course how the leader decides to implement financial decisions), with the correct use of scale taxes can be constructed in a way that, if one were to build too much, would make the funding of said house nigh impossible A group of players can only make so much money.