Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

single player
hello I wanted to ask if you can play single player in Nordinvasion ?
(05-11-2015, 05:30 PM)watan link Wrote: salve volevo chiedere se è possibile giocare a NordInvasion in single player?

From everything i understand from this post is singleplayer. If you merge files to copied native (not sure which one im crappy in that) you should recive singleplayer modification.

Also type in english in forum post/thread
Steam

I mastered the art of... looting nuffin'.

It actually is possible to fix the NI singleplayer, it is even pretty easy in fact.
The menus.txt file is blocking you from creating/accessing own savegames, so you have to exchange some part of the code with the Native menus.txt; As far as I can recall, you have to copy all text in the Native menus.txt up to "2055 0 ." or something and replace everything in the NI menus.txt from the beginning to "2055 0 .", just save it afterwards.  Wink
If you don't want to spawn into an empty field for every location copy the native scene obj folder and paste its contents into the NordInvasion scen obj folder, copy and replace. If you use the updater for ni, the changes will be overwritten.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]