Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] About maps
Hey,

These days, ppl are looking for only Outskirts and Fortrees under Siege because they are the only maps we can expect to kill Prince and Odin. We can kill Prince on some other map but it's harder.

So when outskirts or FUS is played, ppl ALWAYS leave the server in normal. In Hard it's horrible,  some ppl stay in spec or afk waiting for one of these maps.
Those facts ruin the game.

My suggestions:

1. To upgrade all the maps. Where the hell do you want to camp on Swadian village? Make each map nice to play.
2. Less maps but good map. Just a question, why you dont want to put great hall  like before? Players loved this map.
3. Give us the map choice back
4. To have different maps between hard and normal mode. I think we should avoid to play with barricad in hard but only with good team with shielders etc...CRASHES are not possible any more. I think everybody is realy fed up with that.
5. (another idea is coming... Tongue)

I'm  sad to play NI and to see that ppl are only interested about Legendary, so it's normal they want to play where they can hope to get one. I'm one of them.
We have to do something urgently.

You have my help for anythings...
I agree with you +++
Good topic= I support. +1
[move]Give a revolution![/move]
+1
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
That old Jeldan Citadel map would really suit the mod now...
(02-10-2012, 11:47 AM)Extibo link Wrote: +1
+2
(02-10-2012, 12:19 PM)Nici link Wrote: [quote author=Extibo link=topic=6391.msg53289#msg53289 date=1349178438]
+1
+2
[/quote]
+3
I dont agree with your ideas at all but yes old Great Hall should come back.

My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
(02-10-2012, 01:33 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: I dont agree with your ideas at all but yes old Great Hall should come back.

:O   
why?
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
(02-10-2012, 09:14 AM)PA_GeNf link Wrote: 1. To upgrade all the maps. Where the hell do you want to camp on Swadian village? Make each map nice to play.

3. Give us the map choice back

I dont agree with this points cauze it would be boring with camping maps only.
+People just want to get easy earned xp and money which isnt the sense of this game imo.
That means map poll is useless (we got events for this btw).
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]