Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

STAR WARS Battlefront
Anyone else here playing Battlefront? My Origin friendlist is pretty much empty apart from Turtle, Blame and BlackSniper since it is the first game I over got for Origin. So if any of you out there are playing this game. Feel free to add me. Just search for bluzark.

For this who don't have it and are considering it. Gorgeous FPS (or 3rd person), awesome sound design, fast paced action and fluent game play. It is one of those shooters you will enjoy when you can actually aim, spray and pray players are easily dominated with a slow but high damage blaster.  The grenades in this games are also very.. very satisfying ;D
Just bought a new gaming graphic card (MSI Nvidia GeForge GTX 960 4GB) and can now play it on ultra settings so I will buy it shortly I guess. But i'm looking for a site where I can buy it cheaper like G2a Wink
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(20-11-2015, 12:11 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Just bought a new gaming graphic card (MSI Nvidia GeForge GTX 960 4GB) and can now play it on ultra settings so I will buy it shortly I guess. But i'm looking for a site where I can buy it cheaper like G2a Wink

CJ's keys is good and cheap, it's where I always get games from.

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Star-...rigin.html
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
Jakku is out! Come to play!
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
I'm not the biggest fan of the new one though it's great I was also looking forward to a lot of the old features of star wars BF 1 and 2
[Image: latest?cb=20120209200652]
drowning in salt can't talk