Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Arma 2 with day z
is it any good im thinking of buying it
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
I hear they're making a standalone version of DayZ (called WarZ, I believe) so if you wait, that will probably be released some time soon. As for DayZ, though I haven't played it there has been a lot of hype regarding the game. From what I have experienced with Arma2, the controls are a bit clunky and will probably take some getting used to. It seems best to play with a group of people you know. There are definitely others on this board who have played DayZ (I know Holo_Steel has) and can probably provide a more enlightened opinion regarding the game.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(03-10-2012, 06:53 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:I hear they're making a standalone version of DayZ (called WarZ, I believe) so if you wait, that will probably be released some time soon. As for DayZ, though I haven't played it there has been a lot of hype regarding the game. From what I have experienced with Arma2, the controls are a bit clunky and will probably take some getting used to. It seems best to play with a group of people you know. There are definitely others on this board who have played DayZ (I know Holo_Steel has) and can probably provide a more enlightened opinion regarding the game.

Na WarZ and DayZ are separate games, while Dayz was the first playable zombie surival open world game genre thing Warz technically came first because it set up its website etc before dayz release its alpha as a mod for Arma2. and i agree with click its best played with friends  Big Grin
Dont waste your money on dayz for now. 5 out of 6 people who currently play it are hackers (trust me).  The last thing you want is to spend days getting your stuff and then have a hacker slay you.  The standalone should fix the problem and warz is coming out soon.
Big Grin
Aragorn Sounds like you got the pirated version Wink 8)
I love Arma because it's so cool and complex, but I get the idea that DayZ is just a mod that dumbs the whole game down, as in 'zombies lol!'. I may be very wrong though.
No I didnt get the pirated version...its just literally full of hackers because battleye does such a bad job of protecting the game.
Sir Aragon is right, its hard to not run into hackers atm and they dont even try to hide it what so ever e.g some run about with just a hachet with god mode on meaning you cant kill them and just have to run away until he gets bored of chasing u, that makes the game pretty annoying after a while >Sad
They dont hide it, they are usually banned in a month but just buy a new CD key for about 5 bucks, I used to no-life dayz (now I have NI Big Grin) but It was loads of fun before the hackers.
So how about WarZ its coming out beta testin in about 3 weeks or so regiester