Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New siege/ storm the castle type mode.
If we could get a assault type map I think It would be a great add on to NI. When the map starts you would have to break down the door to the gate house and assault it.  When the door is destroyed you have have to kill "X" amount of bots inside before moving on to the next door. You could then move on to the next part of the castle ect ect. When you get to the last part (the Great Hall) There could be a Garrison Commander and his bodyguard. If you are successful in killing him you get a higher chance of getting Hm SW or HC. The catch is, there is a time limit. You can archer your way through but it will take time and as a result you won't be to the boss with the better drop chance, than if you barrel through and "Assault" The bloody thing.  I think this is possible but you would need to to a bit of map editing to enclose each section, besides that I think its do-able.  And a last think I think there should be different enemies depending if its on a hard server or normal server. Questions/Comments?
damn wheres the like button in here  ;D
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I think there were suggestions similar to this one or even more advance ones(like playing next map by your performance on the last map with a storyline). I liked them before; i like this one too. I pretty much support any idea that can change the current game machanics Smile. So +1 for this idea.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Like!
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Please use the search function... http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...505.0.html

Not a bad idea but bots are dumb and suck at defending things without running out or getting stuck somehwere.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]